Message from Caitlyn Dawney:

I am a firm supporter of independently published authors, and strive to read, review, and share their books with my friends and followers as often as I can. If you are an Indie Author and would like me to review your book, please click the "Contact" tab above and provide me with details on how I can obtain a reviewer's copy of your book.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Author: John Satisfy - Title: The Ravishing - Genre: Erotica

Copyright 2013 John Satisfy

Author's Page with Links to purchase

Author's Book Description:
I want you and you are ready to submit to my wants. The Ravishing documents the night that I came to visit you, tie you up, and have my way, making you come multiple times for my pleasure. This is a light Bondage story.

Caitlyn Dawney's Review:
It is such a unique treat to experience seduction, passion, and eroticism from the man's point of view. However, with the author's skill, you are not disappointed and left to your own imaginings what the woman is feeling. As I read the story, I was transported into the body of the lucky lady and could feel every stroke and caress right along with her. I was very satisfied with this erotic tale, as the author's name promises, but was left wanting to escape into additional stories with him fulfilling my desires...begging for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment